Punod Ay Resort, San Isidro Leyte

March 23, 2018. Me, together with my two workmates decided to go with our boss to San Isidro for a meeting. (Because we were asked if we wanted to go) Well, it's a 3 hour trip from Tacloban City (Travel time depends on the auto speed) The long hour trip was worth it seeing the view upon arriving there. Let me share with you some photos I took of the place.

 
The Beautiful design of the pool is one thing..
An open function area on the first floor and a closed one (of your choice) on the second floor. One good thing is there is a Karaoke, perfect for get together or any other events. 
View from a bit afar..
Their so comfy design of the hotel.
Mini Cottages near the shore
This one is so nice. It's a wooden "DUYAN". So perfect for sleeping or '"muni-muni"
Can't get enough of the pool.. hihi😁

And of course, the Beach. 
Yes, white sand :)





Actually there were horses and goats or sheeps but I forgot to take a picture of em because we were busy eating when they appeared and I was so hungry I didn't had time to snap a picture through my phone. #sad
I Wasn't able to inquire with the rates and some accomodation infos for we were a bit busy and the moment lasted real quick. Like next thing I knew we were already on our way back to the office. But I bet it's really budget friendly. The place is owned by the municipal Mayor by the way. 
Anyways, overall the place was so nice. (But literally there's no signal on most portions of the area) Good place if you decide or you wanna take a break from reality. lol. 
Thumbs up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog